Mesotherapy - Meso Gun
Toskani Cosmetics professional mesotherapy products are used for this treatment. The treatment is
administered using Pistor Eliance Meso Gun, which takes mesotherapy to a higher level of precision and
effectiveness with less pain and bruising for the client.
Mesotherapy is a safe, natural therapy that does amazing things for your skin, your body and more. Mesotherapy can help you get rid of dark circles under your eyes, give your skin a new lease of life, banish cellulite and stimulate new hair growth - a real wonder-therapy! This unique process involves performing series of superficial micro-injections to the epidermis which allows for transportation of nourishing substances including vitamins, amino-acids, enzymes and minerals to the middle layer of the skin (mesoderm) where cell repair and growth occurs. All the substances used naturally occur in the skin but degrade as our skin becomes older and stressed. Mesotherapy replaces these naturally occurring nutrients to create the effect you want to achieve. The great thing about Mesotherapy is that the components are natural and therefore, your system isn't having any "foreign" material introduced.
In addition, due to the mechanical action of a very fine needle to the skin, natural healing force of skin is activated to cure microscopic wounds by producing new collagen and elastin and stimulating cell metabolism.
Mesotherapy treatments available:
- Skin Rejuvenation - moisturizes, fills, firms, tones and tightens sagging skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Dry Skin Hydration - increases skin quality, rehydrates, boosts radiance and illuminates
- Problem Skin Treatment - balances skin hormones and skin oil secretion, reduces break outs and scars, regenerates and improves texture
- Hyperpigmentation Treatment - lightens dark circles and clears up age spots, melasma and freckles
- Hair Loss (Alopecia) Treatment - stimulates hair growth by rejuvenating hair follicles
- Cellulite Reduction - breaks down cellulite and reduces that dimpled "orange peel" effect
The delivery of Mesotherapy can be optimised by combining the treatment with a superficial peel. The action of the peel exfoliates dead skin cells and unclogs pores allowing for improved penetration of the Mesotherapy cocktail.
A series of 6 treatments at 1-2 week intervals is advised to achieve maximum improvement. After this, maintenance treatments every 1-2 months are recommended to maintain smoother, healthier and better hydrated skin.
One-off facial treatments are extremely popular for special occasions delivering instantly glowing skin radiance and giving an amazing base to apply make-up.
Following the treatment the skin leaves very little to no downtime.
Mesotherapy can be safely performed on all types of skins and colours. However, Mesotherapy is not suitable for people with:
- Roaccutane therapy or its equivalent (within the last 6 months)
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Recent sun exposure
- Inflammatory acne
- Open wounds
- Any kind of current skin infection or condition in the area desired to be treated
- Radiation or chemotherapy treatment within the last year
- History of keloid or hypertrophic scars or poor wound healing
- Blood clotting disorders
- Those on blood thinners or arrhythmia medications
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Heart disease
- Severe autoimmune disorders